My Photo
Name:
Location: Petach Tiqva, Israel

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A hand to Miri Eisin (or Eisen?), Elmert's spokeswoman.


I want to recall 1973, a year that still Israelis and Jews around the world were feeling bad about Munich events, and we are in a new war right now. I was a student when I saw an Israeli tank inside of Egypt. The tank was running and making turns between high fences of metal screens. It could smash those fences easily, but it does not. That simple fact was for me an invitation: I could not prevent, I had to know Israel. That country uses lethal but the necessary force against its enemies, makes use of force in a intelligent way and its mine! I think world is sick of brutal force and wants to see smarter things going on (how do you classify September, 11th?). Miri Eisin is the one who can show Israel doing smarter things.

Who gave Miri Eisin a small staff gave her unfortunately small mirrors of Israel to the world. I like her and just perceive how smart she was discerning that Hizbullah was represented only by "the boss", not by the simple terrorists. Miri shall cross next governments in order to put into practice this daily know-how-better about Communications + International Relations. Miri is a kind of person that if she says inside of a trench Arabs are in peace with us, world will entirely believe in her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home