My Photo
Name:
Location: Petach Tiqva, Israel

Thursday, September 14, 2006

You are an Israeli Soldier


Posted in Jerusalem Post to Gilad Shalit before Lebanon War II

You are an Israeli Soldier, Gilad,
So you are my son, and you are my brother in blood.
You are the Israeli Soldier for whom we fought and prayed to have better days than those we had to have – days of Peace – whatever this can mean,
You are part of my strong family, even if I never could see you before.
How many have already fallen for you, Gilad, as the symbol of Hope, during our short History as a country and for thousands of years since Moses?
And how many will give his Life, her Life, for you, Gilad, with Honor and Proud in his, her, heart?
You are a Soldier of the State of Israel, you are blessed by God, and you are the one who has the best qualities human beings can have.
You are my Hero of the arenas of the past, fighting animals around you and who strongly stands to help his country, to help our tiny enormous country, and to help me.
Because all of that God Is with you, Gilad, as He Is with all your Jewish family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home